Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Verbal Originality of Aubrey Plaza

I bumped into this video of Aubrey Plaza in a Youtube video and was laughing out loud and fascinated. I never knew what she was going to say next.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYS1UFY05as&lc=z22esbpzhqfwh3xmcacdp430fkb3b2avduag43qjpehw03c010c.1534322200106596



I posted this on the Comments section of the Youtube Video - Weird ? This woman is fascinating! I have never heard of her before watching this video just now. She speaks like someone who is saying what comes into her head, and she is very witty and intelligent. Her deadpan delivery is great. So many people seem trite and unoriginal - Not Aubrey! Just about every response she has to the pedestrian questions sounds original. What a gem. I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment