Monday, December 9, 2019

The Moon Drips Water Onto The Street Below My Feet - 4:25 am 9 December 2019



The moon was overhead as I skated down the street, under street lights and power lines and wires and a dark sky.  The moon seemed to spring a leak and water trickled down onto the macadam in front of me.  "Not again," I said out loud to the wind.



Pale orb that rules the night.  

I thought of the Far Side of the moon with a fresh face unseen by naked eyes on Earth, or in the Heavens.  Would that I could use the Power of my mind to rotate the moon 180 degrees.  That would be a sight.  Perhaps that side of the moon would not leak on to the street beneath my feet. I'm waiting.


"I have thee not, yet I see thee still..."

Update: 6:27 am

I just shuffled a deck of Tarot cards for entertainment and cut the deck to predict my day.  I got a card called "The Moon."  How entertaining.



https://archive.is/KJQy6

No comments:

Post a Comment