Tuesday, November 26, 2019

'Double Indemnity' by James M. Cain - Audio Book on Youtube

 I just had this audio book show up on my Youtube home page.  I listened to the entire work this morning when I woke up.  It was cold and I stayed under my blankets as I listened to the story.

.............
From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Indemnity_(novel)

Double Indemnity is a 1943 crime novel, written by American journalist-turned-novelist James M. Cain. It was first published in serial form in Liberty magazine in 1936 and then was one of "three long short tales" in the collection Three of a Kind.[1] The novel later served as the basis for the film of the same name in 1944, adapted for the screen by the novelist Raymond Chandler and directed by Billy Wilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment